All In The Kitchen: Create Your Holiday Menus With Cyril Lignac
Starting Monday, November 28, 2022, Cyril Lignac returns to M6 Monday through Friday at 6:40 p.m. to share his most mouthwatering holiday menus. In this new season of Tous en cuisine, France's favorite chef shares his best Christmas recipes in a kitchen open to the street.
Prepare your festive menus
If you missed the culinary show Tous en cuisine created in 2020 during the first confinement, rejoice! From Monday, November 28, 2022, Cyril Lignac gives you an appointment from Monday to Friday at 6:40 pm on M6 for a new season placed under the sign of festive, refined and easy to prepare menus.
As the Advent period is about to begin, it's high time to think about what to eat for the end of year celebrations. Fortunately, viewers can count on M6 and chef Cyril Lignac to help them compose delicious festive meals...
In Tous en cuisine, Menus de fêtes avec Cyril Lignac, the most popular chef on the PAF returns to the air to share recipes and tricks, with the complicity of Jérôme Anthony. As in previous seasons of the show, the recipes offered have been imagined or revisited by the chef and can be made in just 50 minutes.
Immerse yourself in the Christmas atmosphere
If you've always dreamed of treating your guests to a Christmas or New Year's Eve menu worthy of Cyril Lignac, you'll get your wish this year.
For five weeks, the chef will set up in a kitchen open to the street, near the Place du Marché Saint-Honoré in Paris. He will share his favorite recipes for the holidays and teach us how to prepare menus based on festive products such as scallops and duck, without forgetting of course the inevitable Christmas logs!
While Cyril will remain in the heart of Paris, Jerome Anthony will, for his part, offer a tour of France's Christmas markets. The host will be on a duplex on the Christmas markets of our regions. And, as usual, he will reserve a surprise for his sidekick Cyril Lignac each evening ;-)
Test your favorite recipes
In this new season of Tous en cuisine, Cyril Lignac will give us his best Christmas recipes: those he has created, those he has taken over and even those that come from his family! This promises to be a crunchy, gourmet menu for all tastes...
Each day of the week will be devoted to a different theme:
- on Monday, the chef's signature dishes will be in the spotlight with, for example, white fish carpaccio with Espelette chili and beef tenderloin chimichurri
- Tuesday will be devoted to festive menus at low prices: an opportunity to learn how to cook festive and inexpensive dishes
- Wednesday will be the day of legendary dishes, with noble products and great classics of French gastronomy
- Thursday will be dedicated to regional holiday dishes: the chef will revisit regional specialties by giving them a festive touch, as in the recipe for Flambeed Truffle Tart!
- on Friday Cyril Lignac will share his family recipes with, for example, the first week's small vegetable stuffing and a chocolate and mint mousse.
If you can't follow the show live Monday through Friday at 6:40pm on M6, note that you can find Cyril's recipes on 6play as well as on the website of the official partner of the show Cuisine AZ (see link below).